(10.01) Administrative Measures on Coronavirus-19 Prevention
The following are the latest administrative measures implemented by the company and its subsidiaries now:
- From today (August 3, 2020), all employees are prohibited from travelling to China and its regions (including Hong Kong and Macau) until further notice;
- From August 3, 2020 (Taipei time), all employees are also prohibited from travelling to European countries (including non-Schengen countries such as the United Kingdom and Ireland) and USA until further notice;
- If any employee has a fever or respiratory illness, please report it to your supervisor and go to a medical institution for medical treatment, and report the results;
- If the visa expires, it is necessary to return to the local applicant. After returning to the country, there is no need to return to the working country and apply for a renewal of the work visa until further notice; the relevant employees must work at home on time and report their work progress to their immediate supervisor;
- The Melbourne headquarters will resume work in phases from October 1, and all employees must respond to work in the office according to the preparations under the epidemic;
- The compensation of all affected employees during working days without work will be the same as usual. If there is a commission, the compensation will be paid proportionally (the Melbourne headquarters has special arrangements).
Additional up-to-date administrative measures for PerMel:
- Due to the implementation of social control measures in Australia, the catering activity center under it has been temporarily closed until further notice, and the delivery service has been strengthened.
Additional up-to-date administrative measures for Vinman Music Group:
- Vinman Music Group / Vinman Production in Japan to resume work in phases from October 1st in response to the epidemic, all employees must respond to work in the office according to the preparations under the epidemic.
Additional up-to-date administrative measures for VinasGaming:
- Live broadcast rooms under the gathering restriction order must strictly abide by the epidemic prevention measures under relevant restrictions.